lunes, 7 de abril de 2008

NexT DesTiNaTiiOn ->> TenNeSsEe!! =D

In August I will start a new adventure: a whole year in USA!! This is a dream for me, and I am super excited about it.. Only imagine: meeting new people, having a american family, knowing a new culture, studying in a authentic ''high school'', like in movies... I believe that this experience will improve my English, but also it will make me become more mature and sure.

Although I have fear; because being away from my family an friends during a year it's not easy, and arrive new in a new high school with new people in a foreign place can be hard ; I cheer up quickly when I talk to my family, that is the nicest I've ever meet. I am sure Iwill be fine with them, and I will fit quikly in my high school =o)

Sometimes I laugh at me, when I think that I won't want to come back to Spain in May... lol But anyway, I want to spend a REALLY GREAT next year =oD

5 comentarios:

Kelly dijo...

You are too sweet :o)
We are all getting very excited.

Your English is alredy really good, but by the time you leave Tennessee, you will have a wonderful "southern" accent :0)

We will do our best to help you love it here, so you don't get home sick.

Love you already :o)
Your Tennessee Family

Kelly dijo...

Hey Lourdes. I leave for Poza Rica, Vera Cruz, Mexico in the morning. I will not have computer access until the 20th. I will be sure to email you & post pictures soon after I get back. Hope you are doing well, and can't wait to talk to you.

Love
Kelly

Lou R. dijo...

Hii!! I hope you enjoy your trip to Mexico!! Going for a mission sounds great!! No problem about the computer, when you are back we can talk a lot and you tell me how was your experience =D I will write more comments, or post more pics.. ;) hugs and kisses to the family!! Hasta luego! =)

Unknown dijo...

Lourdes,

I live next door to Kelly and just wanted you to know what a sweet person she is. She is very excited to welcome you into her home and to get to meet you in person. We will meet soon I am sure.

Lisa

Kelly dijo...

Time for a new post, and some more pictures :o) Getting closer-the boys get out of school in a few weeks. Talk to you soon.